User first - that's the way we waddle...
We’re a team of talented techies, delightful designers, robust researchers and considerate consultants, all here to help take the weight of your digital delivery.
We’re an award winning digital agency that specialises in delivering exceptional services tailored to the unique needs of the membership, charity, and not-for-profit sectors.
Here's some of the great companies we've worked with...
Your members, our mission.
Our commitment to excellence, deep understanding of the UK membership landscape and proven experience of delivering for large clients, makes us the go-to digital partner for associations, charities and not-for-profits.
Our user-first web solutions publicy serve over 100k members. Our integrated CRM and CMS solutions help membership associations acquire and retain members by efficiently managing data, personalising content and automating processes.
Inspired by nature, driven by technology
- Just like penguins thrive in harsh conditions, Heavy Penguin excels in navigating the complex and ever-changing digital landscape
- Emulating their colonies, our team values strong community bonds and teamwork, fostering collaboration and innovation in everything we do.
- Reflecting their diligent parenting, we are committed to nurturing client relationships and meticulously managing projects from conception to launch
- Drawing inspiration from their energy-conserving nature, we optimize our processes for maximum efficiency delivering high-quality results without unnecessary expenditure of time or resources.
- The idea of a "heavy" penguin symbolises strength, durability and a nod to the impact that our projects have for our clients.
- That all sounds feasable right? It wasn't just because our founder loves Penguins. Seriously...
Our commitment to excellence is reinforced through industry accreditations, offering our partners the utmost confidence in our services. Our journey towards continual improvement is relentless. Below are some significant milestones we've achieved so far.